The #WeThinkActive Information session is an interactive workshop which aims to get people to start thinking about how they can be more active and how they can encourage their service users to be more active.
This page is aimed at those who have attended the #WeThinkActive session. It provides links to all the resources referred to in the training.
For further information on #WeThinkActive Information Session please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get in contact with you.
Resources covered in session
- #WeThinkActive Information Session Slides
- #WeThinkActive Key Messages
- Chief Medical Officers Physical Activity Infographics
- We Are Undefeatable
- The campaign brings together people with a wide variety of conditions, such as arthritis, diabetes, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, cancer, stroke, and lung, heart and mental health conditions to support and inspire them to be active in a way that works for them.
- Five in Five
- Customisable mini workout, simply choose 5 exercises from the list and do one for 1 minute adding up to a 5 minute workout.
- Active at Home Booklet
Encouraging individuals to be active
Towards the end of the session we discussed barriers to taking part in physical activity and what we could do to overcome them. To support you with this, here are some resources that you can download and use.