Privacy Notice for CSW Virtual School Games Competition Entries
Think Active (formerly CSW Sport) complies with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
This privacy notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why when entering Think Active CSW Virtual School Games Competitions.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you:
We collect and hold personal information relating to entries submitted as part of the Think Active Virtual School Games Competitions across Coventry, Warwickshire & Solihull.
We may use this information to:
- Promote successful competition winners via Think Active and School Games Organisers’ social media channels
- Help us to develop and improve our services
We process personal data where we have received informed consent to do so.
What information do we collect about you?
We will collect information that Think Active and the School Games Organisers require to process the entries for your competition. This includes:
- Contact name
- Email address
- Twitter address (optional)
- Locality of school
- Child(ren) year group(s)
- Special educational need of child(ren) if this impacts physical performance
Who we share your personal data with:
We will share data with the following partners who are involved in the organisation of the Think Active Virtual School Games Competitions:
- CSW School Games Organisers
- Colleagues employed by Think Active to oversee the School Games programme
- General public through Think Active and School Games Organisers’ social media channels.
Date of last review: September 2020
How long will we keep your information?
Unless legal reasons dictate otherwise, we will only keep your information for as long as is necessary in order to fulfil our service commitment to the competitions and all competition entrants.
You have the right to:
- Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or no longer current
- Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
- Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
- Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact Think Active by emailing email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to withdraw that consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your request is handled or disagree with a decision made by the council regarding your data. In these circumstances you can contact the Data Protection Team (DPO) and request a review of the decision.
If you are not satisfied with any outcome from the DPO you may wish to apply to the Information Commissioners Office at:
The Information Commissioners Office,