Privacy Notice for visitors to 1 Mill Street
Think Active complies with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you
We collect and hold personal information relating to visitors to our organisational HQ at 1 Mill Street.
We use this information to:
- maintain up to date information to enable accurate track and tracing (Covid-19)
- in the event we have a positive Covid-19 case at 1 Mill Street or within the Think Active team we will inform visitors
We process personal data where we have received informed consent to do so.
What information do we collect about you?
- Contact name
- Contact number
Additionally we will collect
- Date & time of your visit
- Who you were visiting
- That you have confirmed that you are Covid-19 symptom free and are not currently isolating
Who we share your personal Data with
We will share data with:
- NHS in line with guidelines
Date of last review: November 2020
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to so we can give you the service you need, unless we must keep it for legal reasons.
You have the right to:
- Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
- Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
- Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact Think Active by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of Consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to withdraw that consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your request is handled or disagree with a decision made by the council regarding your data. In these circumstances you can contact the Data Protection Team (DPO) and request a review of the decision.
If you are not satisfied with any outcome from the DPO you may wish to apply to the Information Commissioners Office at:
The Information Commissioners Office,