Privacy Notice for Grant Awards and Funding from Think Active
Think Active (formerly CSW Sport) Complies with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why when applying for Opening School Facilities Funding.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you
We collect and hold personal information relating to schools, sports clubs and physical activity providers across Coventry, Warwickshire & Solihull
We use this information to:
- Contact you to discuss application for the fund listed above
- Make payments of the fund if application is successful
- Support the monitoring and evaluation
- Send reports to Sport England
- Help us to develop and improve our services
We process personal data where we have received informed consent to do so.
What information do we collect about you?
We will collect information that Think Active require to discuss and process the funding application. This includes:
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone Number
Who we share your personal Data with
We will share data with:
- Think Active Team- to support application process
- Sport England- to send them reports as the funder of the grants
- Coventry City Council- to make grant payment
- Local networks such as Local Authority and School Games Organisers- to help provide context to application where needed.
Date of last review: March 2021
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to so we can give you the service you need, unless we must keep it for legal reasons.
You have the right to:
- Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
- Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
- Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact Think Active by emailing email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to withdraw that consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your request is handled or disagree with a decision made by the council regarding your data. In these circumstances you can contact the Data Protection Team (DPO) and request a review of the decision.
If you are not satisfied with any outcome from the DPO you may wish to apply to the Information Commissioners Office at:
The Information Commissioners Office,