Think Active Complies with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you
We collect and hold personal information relating to partners, stakeholders, sports clubs and physical activity providers across West Midlands.
We use this information to:
- Compile a list of local community organisations / clubs and physical activity providers
- Support your setting to achieve your objectives and to attract new members from their local community
- Publicise a list local sports clubs and physical activity providers on Think Active website and social media channels
- Help us to develop and improve our services
- Send you joining instructions to meetings and webinar
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Help us to tell your story and celebrate stories
We process personal data where we have received informed consent to do so.
What information do we collect about you?
We will collect information that your local Active Partnership will require to support you. This might includes:
- Contact name
- Address of organisation
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Website details
- Details of projects we fund
Who we share your personal Data with
We will not share personal email addresses, phone numbers and contact names. We will share some data with:
- Local Authority sports development teams who are working with Think Active to collect this data
- Community organisations across Coventry Solihull and Warwickshire.
- General public through Think Active website and/or social media channels where we are working in partnership with you or are sharing your posts.
Date of last review: March 2022
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to so we can give you the service you need, unless we must keep it for legal reasons.
You have the right to:
- Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
- Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
- Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact Think Active by emailing email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to withdraw that consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your request is handled or disagree with a decision made by Think Active. To complain please see our complaints policy at our contact us page.
If you are not satisfied or require any other support you may wish to contact the Information Commissioners Office at:
The Information Commissioners Office,