Everyone Active – Reopening Centres
As of 25th July, Everyone Active have been reopening their centres with new measures in place, based on government guidance, to ensure they are a safe environment for members and visitors to enjoy.
Key General measures include:
- Activities and sessions must be booked online or via the Everyone App prior to attending.
- Individuals must arrive changed and ready for the activity.
- A one-way system is in place throughout the centres.
- Cleaning stations will be located around the centres for individuals to use before and after the use of equipment.
- Screens are in place at reception for customer communication.
- Staff have been provided with training on their new way of operating to ensure staff and members/visitors safety is a priority.
- Cleaning has been increased to meet Covid-19 Public Health England: Cleaning of non-healthcare setting guidance. This includes a one hour close in afternoon to clean shared surfaces and regular antivirus fogging of areas .
For information on fitness, swimming and sports reopening measures visit: https://www.everyoneactive.com/reopeningmeasures/fitness-reopening-measures/#General
To keep updated with Everyone Active and the measures they are taking please visit their website or social media. Individual centres are updating their Facebook pages with videos and photos, so you are able to see the new measures in action.
Check out the site near you:
Nuneaton & Bedworth
For centre specific opening times and measures visit: https://www.everyoneactive.com/centres-reopening/