Boing Kids Coaching Course
Date: Wednesday 25th November 2020
Time: 2:00 – 3:30pm
Venue: Online (please complete booking form to receive the link)
We have partnered with Boing Kids to deliver a coaching course dedicated to supporting coaches and volunteers who work with kids to make their sessions more active, more inclusive and more playful than ever! The course is designed for:
- Coaches & teachers- A great way to learn how to engage and excite children in PE.
- Volunteers- Develops ways of supporting children and young people to build physical literacy.
The course covers:
- Some of the 120+ Boing play games that are free to use.
- Boing coaching principles and how to apply them.
- The power of play to excite and engage children.
- The importance of physical literacy.
The workshop will be as interactive as possible with plenty of opportunities for you to ask questions.
To book on please complete the following booking form:
Once you have completed the form, a confirmation email will be sent with further information.