Privacy Notice for Think Active Social Prescribing Project
Think Active (formerly CSW Sport) Complies with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you
We collect and hold personal information relating to sports clubs and physical activity providers across Coventry, Warwickshire & Solihull
We use this information to:
- Compile a list of local sports clubs and physical activity providers
- Support your setting to feel confident with accepting referrals from social prescribing
- Support your setting to attract new members from their local community
- Support your setting to becoming dementia friendly
- Support your setting with promoting positive mental health
- Support the monitoring and evaluation
Help us to develop and improve our services
We process personal data where we have received informed consent to do so.
What information do we collect about you?
We will collect information that social prescribers and link workers and those making referrals will require to enable their clients to access your sports and physical activity setting with confidence. This includes:
- Contact name and telephone number
- Email address
- Website details
Who we share your personal Data with
We will share data with:
- Social prescribers, link workers and other health care and social care professionals involved in making referrals.
- Local Authority sports development teams who are working with Think Active to collect this data
- GP surgeries and other health care organisations involved in making referrals
- Patients, Clients and the general public who have been referred to a social prescribing model or are in contact with a health professional who is referring them to your setting
- Sport Structures, who will be leading on the monitoring and evaluation on behalf of Think Active
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to so we can give you the service you need, unless we must keep it for legal reasons.
You have the right to:
- Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
- Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
- Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact Think Active by emailing email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to withdraw that consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your request is handled or disagree with a decision made by the council regarding your data. In these circumstances you can contact the Data Protection Team (DPO) and request a review of the decision.
If you are not satisfied with any outcome from the DPO you may wish to apply to the Information Commissioners Office at:
The Information Commissioners Office,
Date of last review: August 2019