Privacy Notice for Think Active Satellite Clubs Project
Think Active (formerly CSW Sport) Complies with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you
We collect and hold personal information relating to sports clubs and physical activity providers across Coventry, Warwickshire & Solihull
We use this information to:
- Compile a list of local community organisations / clubs and physical activity providers
- Support your setting to feel confident with accepting new participants
- Support your setting to attract new members from their local community
- Support your setting to becoming a safe environment for activity to take place
- Support your setting with promoting positive mental health
- Support the monitoring and evaluation
- Publicise the list local sports clubs and physical activity providers on Think Active website and social media channels
- Help us to develop and improve our services
We process personal data where we have received informed consent to do so.
What information do we collect about you?
We will collect information that will be share with Sport England and also the wider network of Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire. This includes:
- Contact name and telephone number
- Address of session or Organisation registered address
- Email address
- Website details
Who we share your personal Data with
We will share data with:
- Sport England, The Funder.
- Local Authority sports development teams who are working with Think Active to collect this data
- Leisure providers
- Networks that could have a reach of young participants that we might want to reach (Coventry Youth Partnership etc)
- Keys services, Police, Social services, youth offending team, Public Heath, Fire service etc.
- Key community organisations across Coventry Solihull and Warwickshire. General public who access through Think Active website and/or social media channels
Date of last review: July 2020
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to so we can give you the service you need, unless we must keep it for legal reasons.
You have the right to:
- Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
- Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
- Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact Think Active by emailing email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to withdraw that consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your request is handled or disagree with a decision made by the council regarding your data. In these circumstances you can contact the Data Protection Team (DPO) and request a review of the decision.
If you are not satisfied with any outcome from the DPO you may wish to apply to the Information Commissioners Office at:
The Information Commissioners Office,