This week (18-24) is Safeguarding Adults Awareness Week across the UK
Each day has a different focus:
- Monday 18th Nov – Modern Slavery
- Tuesday 19th Nov – Self Neglect
- Wednesday 20th Nov – Domestic Abuse
- Thursday 21st Nov – Ann Craft Trust Conference & My role in Safeguarding
- Friday 22nd Nov – Transforming Care
- Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th Nov – Safeguarding adults in sport and activity
National Safeguarding Adults week is particularly relevant to us at Think Active as we are currently refreshing our Adults Safeguarding policy. The resources available from the Ann Craft Trust are great and we are making good use of them to guide us through our refresh.
Saturday & Sunday focus on sport and activity. The Sport Resource pack and the information available at this link will help you and your sports club and group consider how you achieve best practice in safeguarding.
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF HELP OR CONCERNED FOR SOMEONE ELSE YOU CAN FIND DETAILS OF AVAILABLE HELP AND SUPPORT HERE